Grow spot 06-07

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Eric111E, Sep 10, 2006.

1. I think i found the perfect grow spot. Its about 300 yards into the woods through real thick brush. No 4-wheeler will go through because its infested with small really sharp cactuses. It gets sunlight from sunrise to sunset. The town i live in has no cops, and in the 1.5 years ive been living here i have never seen a helicopter.

But my plans are to start a lowryder grow this month just to hold me off until next season when i can start the good stuff. Then in early march me and my friend are going to start the good stuff. Were going to grow Dutch Passion Fems- Hollands Hope, Master Kush, Power Plant, Strawberry Cough, Ultra Skunk, White Widow, then Greenhouse Fems- Arjans Haze#2, Nevilles Haze, Hawaiian Snow, The Doctor, The Chruch, Great White shark, Super silver haze, and Strawberry haze...all X5 seeds. Were going to spread them out really good, we got about a 3 mile radius to work with.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. How ofter do you have to give them fertilizers and water them? Would it be alright if i gave them grow fertilizers once every 2 weeks but staight water every week? Or would it be better to water and give them ferts every week?

Im going to use a grow fert then a bloom fert when the time comes. Im trying to figure out how much Bio Bizz grow i would have to buy for the plants. Would 30 ltr's last me until they start flowering?

3. what town do you live in that has no cops? I want to come rob your bank.

4. Im not saying where i live, but we dont have cops, we have county police but they drive cars and cars cant make it through the trail in the woods you have to go down then you gotta walk about 300 yards into the woods to find my spot. And sorry we dont have a bank.

Im looking into using all Bio Bizz products when im growing. Do you guys think that will be good?

5. your gonna love the super silver haze, or cat piss as its called where i live. its a pretty good yeilder and the smell and taste is pretty strong. 1/2 oz buds off it

6. im looking forward to that, the nevilles haze, and the hawaiian snow. Those should be some killer strains

7. Looks a sweet spot to grow. Good luck.