Grow Shops?!?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Project ICE, Aug 29, 2012.

1. grow shops? :confused:

like weed stores? :confused: :confused:

this is a real thing!?!! :eek:

HOW DO I FIND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devious:

2. Gotta be in a medical state. He is talking about a dispensary.

3. oh :(

4. not in Oregon, I guarantee that. no sales of cannabis is legal here.

Ruffstylez may be talking about a collective as those exist here..but they are not open to public you need membership.

Now in Cali, & Colorado.... yes, thru dispensaries.

as per grow shop.. its just another word for hydro shop around here ( Coos county, where kind goes for 1200-1400 Per Lb).

5. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']not in Oregon, I guarantee that. no sales of cannabis is legal here.

Ruffstylez may be talking about a collective as those exist here..but they are not open to public you need membership.

Now in Cali, & Colorado.... yes, thru dispensaries.

as per grow shop.. its just another word for hydro shop around here ( Coos county, where kind goes for 1200-1400 Per Lb).[/quote]

My b. I'm from florida. Im not familiar with the pnw area. I'm used to hard time for simple possession. Lol

6. Yea around here a grow shop is a hydro store or garden store. I have never heard anyone call a dispensary a grow shop. It yes dispensary sell seeds but usually their own breed stuff.

7. Does anyone know of any good grow shops that are chill with growing bud ....

8. hydro store ? or dispensaries?

most hydro store out of med states will not openly discuss cannabis production..and in a med state it's still close to 50/50 IME.

9. If they sell lights and hydro equipment they're chill with it. Doesn't mean they'll openly talk about it though. Family nursery not so much, if you start asking for products and they say "what are you using it for" that's your signal to leave. Treat it like a head shop, no talking about MJ even though everybody knows that's why you're there, and they won't ask what you're using it for (if they do, run)

Florida huh? I'd order my shit online from out of their jurisdiction.

10. In Cali they are cool as fuck. Its either the young kids that don't give a shit a will talk to you about it or the old timers that don't give a shit either and they know y your there. The lady that works at my local store, the other day was showing me pics of her plants on her phone.

11. Theres a hydro shop about 20 miles form where I live that I goto for a few supplys. There are quite a few that are closer but I like going there. The owner is cool and has a degree in horticulture and if theres no one else in the store he will openly talk about different strains and such. And go figure his name is Bud.