Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grow setup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BQQBSxBEERxBUD, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Alright ill start with im sorry if this is in the wrong section i look through the choices and this seem most appropriate(please no bashing or hate mail)

I have been smoking for about 2 years now and am looking into starting my own grow setup. My knowledge as of now is absolutely nothing. i was told i should check out htgsupply.com, so i did. i came across this:
    HTG Supply - Mother Keeper Complete Grow Tent System
    so i get to my question: is this a good start for beginners and hows the price in comparison to others.

Other info:
    i plan on growing inside in a small closet. im only looking to gro a plant or 2. money is kind of tight.

2. I personally like closets and cabinets, the most important thing is to figure out ventilation, I would plot this out before you worry about lights or nutes. Lay everything out first. Cabinets are nice because you can put an exhaust on the box without modifying a room.

Ventilation is key.

3. There's a growing section.

But yeah, ventilation first. You can't do anything with the other stuff if you can't vent the room.