GROW SERIES (Purple Punch)

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Rickyrich, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Hey man, looks good! is this your first bubble bucket grow?

2. Yes it is, if you subscribe you could follow and help me through this fine grow, purple punch strain

3. Im getting ready to do my first bubble bucket grow as well. My buddy has done a few and I have helped with that just never done it myself

4. Okay nice if you need any help I’m here for you or just follow along on YouTube I’ll show you all my nutrients if you want

5. That would be awesome! I'm still a little ways out. My seeds still need to show their sex (thinking 6 more weeks) then I'll need to clone the females and start them in the right medium as all my seeds are in dirt

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Please don’t hate me but when you feel like you are up to investing check out quantum boards by HLG! I wish you all the best! Also look into LST if that’s an auto and you don’t want to stress it. One last thing! Check out grasscity contests for free seeds every so often my friend. I won and just recently popped two CBD critical mass fem seeds so excited! Going to have to make one a mother cuz my last two :(. I hope you enjoy and I hope to read your posts in the future! I’m edit: lit *.*