grow room

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cassandra, May 15, 2006.

1. Hi guys,

I am new to this great website and also a newbie at gorwinng. However, for a 24 year old chcik i am very ambitious in this enterprise. I have a grow room approximatley 10.8 m squared or 116 square feet. In the room I have an airconditining unit that pumps air into the room from the ceiling at the end part of the room. This airconditioning unit is temperature controlled. I am wondering If I am able to use this as a "air in" to keep the plants at the right temperature. The use of a fan or fans will be used to remove air from the room.

cassandra

2. Yes you can use that.Just make sure it stays around 70degrees f. .

3. That will be fine. I have a similar setup. I keep my area a tad cooler at night, and around 78 during the day.

4. Thanks guys that is bery helpful. What a great website.

regards
    Cassandra

5. Hi cassandra,
    Welcome to Grass City. Glad you found us. You will also find that there are tons of nice and knowledgeable people here that are always willing to help. It sounds like you have a good sized room to grow in there. We look forward to seeing some pictures of the setup and your progress during the grow. Take care, Matt

6. Welcome to the party. Sounds like you have a more than decent setup started. You can put out some good grows with that space.