Grow room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by donald, Apr 13, 2003.

1. Hi

Thanks for the information in here, nice 1.

I'm looking for some advice, ill get straight to the point.

I have a possible grow area in mind (2 or 3 plants max) that is 2.5 ft high, 1.5 ft deep and 4.5 ft wide. Do I have any chance of a good yield with such a limited hight?

Are there any measures I could take to compensate for the lack of hight?

I'm planning using the 'bio bizz organic 2 plant kit' from the following company with fan and ventilation included.

(Hope you can view)

http://www.growwell.co.uk/

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. you need more height than 2 and a half foot......remember the pot....the plant itself, the distance to the light and also the light itself.......when you trigger flowering the plant will double and with some sativa strains triple in height........Peace out......Sid

3. thanks sid.

Could you possibly state a minimum height?

I was not planning growing sativa as I'm told they are more difficult than the indica.

I calculate that 2ft will give me plant height of approx 40 cm I think.

Not much I can do other than find another place then.

what about the grow kit, did you have a look at all?

4. here's a rough idea of height, bear in mind i'm keepinmg this to a min as you need at as small as possible, but flowering time is a personal preffrence........pot=10"......plant when fully flowered, approx 24-30".......distance to a 250w HPS......10" and the HPS itself, mine is approx 8-10".........hence a rough guess of 52"to60"......it can be done slightly smaller but mine is approx 4' of space needed to do the whole process........Peace out.....Sid

ps i can't see a grow kit on the site......click on the actual kit and then post the direct link, and i'll have a look at it......Peace out......Sid