Grow room Temperture risk?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PeaceMan, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Does anyone know what temperature a grow room becomes suspicious for Flir cameras? (Inferred)
    Would really appreciate it,
    Thanks.

2. I know a Flir camera can pick up your hand print if for example, you put your hand on top of a car or something, and removed it, the heat leftover will be picked up :O Vent it out thru chimneys, dryer vents, under the house. It mainly is picking up concentration of heat, if you can dissipate the heat alll over the house, then your fine.

3. if one room in your house is 15 degrees hotter on the scope, it might be a grow op.

4. even if they did a flyover, that is still not reasonable for a search. My parents don't smoke weed but they grow all sorts of vegtables and bonzai trees and herbs year round. Big grow room. It would be funny if the feds raided them, lol

5. Thanks for the help really appreciate it.
    trying to spread the heat around the house by leaving the door open at times,
    Here's the temperatures;

Grow room,(down stairs) 80-85f
    Back Bedroom (downstairs) around 70f
    3rd Bedroom (downstairs) 73f
    Hall way (downstairs) 72f
    Upstairs 71f

So theres around 10.f to 15.f increase, would that look suspicious or am i just being paranoid?

Thanks.

6. id say you are being paranoid. Agencies can't use FLIR without a warrant anyway. I wouldnt worry about your room, i would worry about any exhaust heat being pumped outside. That is much more noticeable.

7. Thanks man, no heat is being pumped outside.
    Its all these damn helicopters that are flying around at night all the time, its crackin me up:devious: lol

8. LOL, had the same problem when I first moved in. Just b cautious and you'll get over the paranoia eventually.

9. bahaha so I guess I'm not the only one then, eh? :wave::smoking:

@OP, Like Bantos said, the paranoia goes away eventually. I'm no longer paranoid, but you have to take precautions, and you asking about this is one of them. :) Be smart, and remember no one really suspects you until you start actin like they should. ;)

LD

10. Oh man, don't worry about FLIR!

The new generation of spy satellite secretly replaced that technology years ago.

The government already knows about your grow room. They know when you're sleeping, they know when you're awake. They know when you've been bad and good, so be good for goodness sake!

11. I cover the top of my bathroom with aluminum foil so the government can't watch me take a shit. I know you're out there, you sick sons of bitches.

12. Lol yes indeed, I think we all just about have some sort of greenhorn anxiety :O

I do however think you should check out Barry Coopers stuff, as he's an ex-narcotics agent from/in Texas, but he has dvds, and stuff, goood stuff though. Great info. I recommend watching the "dont get busted -dont get raided" dvd lol Watch online, download, or buy.