Grow room help?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by beastdude, Oct 25, 2007.

1. First, I would like to explain my setup, which is open to all forms of critique: My box is a plastic locker(disinfected), much like one found in a school, except w/ 2 doors not 1. I covered the walls in aluminum foil, and my light is a 2-foot long aquarium fluorescent light, with 20 watts, 660 volts. The light is hung about 2 inches over the sprout, which is about 1.5 weeks old. The light cycle is 24/0. The plant is a low strain of mids, and it is in the middle of its own, big flowerpot with a good cubic meter of soil for its roots to explore. I give it about 150mL of water in the morning, and periodically give it small "happy sprays" of water throughout the day via a squirt bottle. The locker has a fan inside on low for circulation, and a homemade bottle of co2 (yeast/sugar/water bottle method)

MY GENERAL QUESTIONS:
    -What are simple household nutrients (i.e. sugar) that can be added to the water for optimum growing results and in what proportions (i.e. 2 tsp)?
    -At the moment, I only have one plant thats has fully sprouted and is beginning the veg stage. Since i need the fluorescent light for a future batch of 15 seedlings, should i relocate my plant to a 60w or 100w halogen bulb? How high should the halogen bulb be above the single plant?
    -When i plant my 15 seedlings in a few days, how high should I hang the fluorescent above the babies? How should I space them (all in one big pot? a few in smaller pots?)
    -What can be done to speed the veg. process?
    -If tended to well, harvested properley, and dried/cured properly, can the buds of a shwag plant still be crystally/"dank" in appearance?