Grow Room Design Program

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by hippie john, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Does anyone have any ideas for a Grow room design program to help new growers make a growroom that best suits their needs. Any ideas are welcome:)

2. Just finished the lights information section:)

P.S. This is my 420th post!:D very excited. gonna smoke a bowl in celebration!

3. congrats on the 420 posts :D

::does happy 420 post dance for the hippieness of john :D::

are you writing this program? if so make it so the user can enter in the amount of space they have (height, width, and length). also ask them if they're going for a couple larger plants or a SOG... then you can cross reference these with what types of lighting they'd need... which of course would comply with their space requirements. if HID lighting would be too hot for the space given you could have the program recommend flourescents. also, the program could show where the place the lights for optimal results. you could have the program tell what sized exhaust fan the person's gonna need, what type of odor control they'll need, etc.

hope this helps :)

4. (I moved this to the Grow Room Design forum!)

5. ::joins cottons in 420 posts dance and hands him a joint::

I already have most of that in there except the fan size, good idea:). it also includes a grow guide (sid is gonna send me some info, being the grandmaster of the grow guide:D). I also put a program for configuring CO2 levels that I wrote a few months ago.

I believe i read in another post you know VB. If so do you have VB.net. cause if you do i could send you my project files and you can mod to your hearts content:D

6. hows the progress going on the program, cant wait :D

7. shit man i forgot to send you that stuff yet.....i'll do it this week....just a little bit bust celebrating my team getting into the UEFA cup finals against Porto..........cmon the Celtic!!.......Peace out.......Sid

8. K, sounds good sid. i changed the program around a little and now its for ScrOG growing only. I may have time to make another, fuller program, but right now i'm gonna stick to ScrOG (and its offshoots, like, VScrOG, BOG, SOG, And VBOG).

Maybe in a while i'll start another program, but this one is completly about ScrOG Room Setup, Growing Techniques, and stealth.:D