Grow Pot Sizes...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jac86, Jun 1, 2014.

1. What's the smallest pot size you can get away with using outdoors so you wouldn't have to water so often? What's recommended for a patio grow? Thanks for viewing.

2. Id go with 15 gallon minimum. Its a common size and not too huge to move if needed.

3. Awesome thanks!

4. Smallest pot size you can get away with? 5-7 gallon

Best pot size would be like snoop said 15 gallon or bigger..bigger the pot, bigger the plant  :smoke:

5. What's a ballpark yield you can get from a 15 gal? I know a ton of factors come into play but say if everything went perfectly hypothetically speaking. And how much would you have to feed in a 15 gal?

Depends on how you grow. I dont water till run off so feed very little. Yield id shout for 1/2 - 1 pound if its getting lots of sun.

7. I usually water in pots till I see a bit of water come out the drainage holes and then stop. A lot of folks say to feed as much as when you water duty I don't feel it's necessary. Would you agree?

8. 25 gallon smart pot would be perfect for a patio and could get you a pound.. anything less you will not see a full pound..

I never used them, can you move one if need arises like you can a plastic pot?

10. If you grow in a 15 gallon pot outdoors you should be able to get easily half a lb+. Indoors I usually manage around 8-10 ounces per 10 gallon container, You will have a lot more freedom outdoors to allow the plants the get bigger and yield more.

11. Its the first of June and my outdoor concerns is to get support netting in place so the buds don't topple the plants over.

12. very easy to move.. i can move up to 50 gallon smart pots by myself the 65's i can slide the 100's get tough and you cant move anything over 100 gallons..