Grow op

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Muscle Milk, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Haha tonight was crazy, Gotta see a pretty legit grow op tonight.

Soooo many plants it smelled amazing.

Thought I'd throw up a pic of it , there was way more than I could take a picture of...

Just a quick photo to give you an idea..

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. sounds like the grower broke the rule where you tell no one?

3. very sexy :) every time someone lets me in on their grow and I get to meet their ladies.. I go green lesbian for them its like having secret mistresses hehe ohh I'm gonna get you, and you.. and you and you and you

4. Indeed.. Very risky if you ask me!

5. Why in the hell would you put up a picture of them in the background.This is why you tell no one of it.ESPECIALLY people that like to talk and tell.Nice little grow tgough gotta admit fuckin touch screen man.

6. Its all good man, they didn't give a shit that i took a pic.

Its so remote that even the FBI couldn't find them...

7. Lol, yeah but it looks like three people are involved from just that picture. Most grows are busted from word of mouth rather than legitimate detection.

That's why everyone in this thread will scold the grower for breaking "the golden rule".

8. I guess im too high too care...:smoke:

9. Haha true, it's not you're responsibility anyway. Must've been fun in there. You better get some samples when the time comes!

10. haha for sure man, it was new too me so i was stoked too see all that bud in one place.. :eek:

Ohh i got plenty of samples tonight, ill be getting some more soon ;) :smoke: :cool:

11. You might aswell just sendme all that weed.You nor they eill need it anyways,lol.

12. Those dude let you take a picture of their grow like that, they seem... chill.

13. lol come to Indiana bro! :D

14. ROAD TRIP! I'm in :p

15. :hello:

P.S.: :gc_rocks:

16. You can stay at my place ..... but it will cost ya.. ;)

17. well damn, ladies got a door fee at homeboys house... aint that some s*

18. what city? and whats your name bro :hello:

19. Maybe an address too. Since we can go chill there :D :hello:

20. Call Me Jahreed

I live in Bloomington

:D:D:D:D:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: