Grow op in a rented house sounds pretty stupid to me

Discussion in 'Security' started by Vox Continental, Sep 8, 2011.

1. But I'm wondering if it can be achieved, depend on landlord? Or would one need complete stealth, anyone doing that currently?

2. Not the best idea. Especially landlords for houses like to come around and check up on things. The ones i knew might mow the lawn occasionally, or just stop by to say hello, so it really does depend on the individual.

If you were to do it, you would have to go stealth and micro, probably 1-2 plants in an enclosure with the carbon works, and if possible, try to get medical if your state has it.

Sometimes, an apartment might even be better than a rented house, but idk. In some of my old apartments, i would be blazing and the mechanic would show up to fix the shower or something and he would not mind, in fact, i should have offered. :smoke:

3. I feel like a house just feels so much safer, What if it was in a bathroom or in the attic or something

4. What i mean is that you cant have a grow room probably, even though people do.

Just get yourself a nice sized tent, put it in a closet or something and you should be fine as long as you can control smell. Once you grow more than you can control though, then if the owners come by, and smell something, they might start inspecting....or even ask for a cut of your crop:eek:

5. You'll have to be able to control odor and temps for a whole room. If you can do that, I say go for it!!

6. I put my tent in a closet and you can checkout how my setup progressed from a tent to much more using the link in my sig. My landlady lives over 2,000 miles away so I don't really worry.

7. The attic sounds good, I can't think of a reason your landlord would come over and ask to check the attic. Get a nice fan and some lights in then...yeah....yeaaah you could do this.

8. How do you did you figure out how far this landlady is from your house, and attic would be hard with the more extreme heat and cold

9. She lived here before I did and I asked her why and where she was moving.

10. Do not, I almost got super funked.

11. Oh really? Story time

12. Nosy landlady; lots of females in the basement; got wind of some sketchy behavior; broke down; next day; feds come in; find nothing; me = :D

13. What was the sketchy behavior, how did you get rid of the evidence? How many females?

14. Learn from this guys mistake. Don't have a nosy landlady. Mine wont stop by simply because she's consumed in her work and she lives 2000+ miles away. I made sure she understood how much I liked my privacy. I always pay my rent early and there have never been any complaints of my girlfriend and I from our neighbors.

15. I was taking out garbage, had furniture in the house, appliances plugged in, room vented and smell was non existent, food in the pantry, generator running my shit.

She said the hours I was at the house and my lack of communication with neighbors was suspicious. (bullshit)

I will not say the amount of females.

I had a truck at the time and got all my shit in garbage bags and took it to a dump a ways away. The plants that were done were dried up in a safe location.

16. Black contractor bags, a bottle of ONA, and sheers are a necessity in the event of an emergency. Keep these near your grow room just in case.

17. What about a rented house where the landlord is 420 friendly and has an mmj ?

18. Pretty sure you just answered your own question :smoke:

19. What is ONA and how does black contractor bags help if the cops bust down your house for plants?

20. ONA is something they use in places that smell like shit, literally, such as sewer plants and shit warehouses to control the smell. The black contractor bags are an added precaution, if my buddy in the local police department calls me to tell me the boys in blue are suiting up for a raid I will already have heavy duty bags to throw everything in. I wouldn't want to be caught with some silly trash can liner. Those GLAD commercials are bullshit, you cant catch a piano in them and you will certainly rip the bag with the hard stems. It's less than a $20 precaution and I would recommend to anyone.