Grow op busted behind my house!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by huecotoph, Oct 8, 2009.

1. So my girlfriend just showed me my town newspaper and I can't believe i didnt notice it. We live in Colorado in a small little suburb community with an irragation creek that leads along the backside of the neighboorhood. Apparently a guy doing mosiquito control found all the plants hidden along the creek months ago but waited till the 29th of september (harvest time) to report the operation because he was afraid of retaliation. When police arrived they found 80 6 ft tall plants hidden by bushes growing along the edge of the creek. The worst part is, my girlfriend and I walk our dog along the area and I've repeatedly stated how perfect the area would be for a grow and how i wanted to map it out for next season. I guess im lucky I found this out before trying to grow there!

Anyways.... we are about to go out with headlamps and explore what the podunk left behind!

I'll try to put up some pics if there is anything worth while

2. first of all....DONT GO THERE!!!!!

if they have not arrested anyone for it yet, they very well could have left a few plants behind and set up cameras to see if anyone comes back.

second, where do you live? im in colorado to, and have not heard anything about it! but im definitely interested.

3. Yea you're prally right on not going there... i just thought of that as well. Oh and i live in Erie.

4. for sure, i just read a story on seven news about a couple houses being busted up by fairplay!

tons of weed being grown in colorado now!!!! i love it