Grow One in Airpots

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Azzazal, Sep 27, 2010.

1. These are the ones I use, link below. They have small holes on the sides of the pot and are designed to direct root growth towards the air holes and out so that air will trim the root tips, it keeps the roots from growing in circles that also help prevent the plant from getting root bound.

The Caledonian Tree Company - Air-Pots Overview

2. Well I have chopped down the last 2 plants, one is still drying. One mostly dried :hello:

Eva seeds Monster plant 1, grown in 3l airpot , 56g on the main cola.

Will do a final post on the last plant when dried.

3. Hey man, this looks great. We're growing our first crop in coco and air pots right now. I believe it's the way to go. Thanks for the inspiration!

4. Lol I did the same damn thing.

5. Last Plant in and its New years Eve for me. All in 111g :eek:

I'm happy as a pig in the proverbial...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

6. Congrats man!!! Enjoy bringing in the new year on some home grown!

7. Thanks guys, I managed to get over 11 oz this run, a good few has been given out and leaves me with more than enough till my next time.

The Green monster seed certainly lived up to its name. Grown out with little care in 3l airpots and producing huge fat buds. The 2 plants almost out did the 3 large girls, they went straight 12/12 too! I imagine with love care and a decent pot size then they would produce the goods.
    So I have nothing bad to say about Eva seeds green monsters, planted on a whim they really have produced a great smoke, smells like bubblegum and has a slightly sweet pleasant taste, nice vibes from this but would keep you awake and chatting all night!
    Between the 3 I have a nice selection of stones, up/happy, bit dazed or "i'm stuck to the couch"

Well It has been a great time,

Happy New Year!

8. Wow dude. Freaking sweet for sure. I bet you're real glad with your pull and I'm real happy for you. Your plants were definitely beautiful. 11oz sounds really really high for how much you had but maybe I'm wrong. Check to make sure you dried them enough. You don't want mold. My one buddy gave me buds he grew and some of them got mold while in my jar. :( just be careful. PEACE!

9. hi. :wave:
    could you post some of your experience with your eva monster. i have some seeds that are going next run and would like some of your opinions about her. like, is she a light feeder, did she stretch on you much...i cant think of anything else. please add more (anyone).

THANKS! :wave:

10. Hi there, The green monsters were fed everyday or left sitting in water to wick. They were given what ever feed I had left from the other plants. Starting on 12/12 they both grew to the same height as the largest plant on the grow. Almost at the max of my space, so about 1.5m from the air pot.
    The plants even held up and continued to thrive in very very low night temps. It is always a signal that things are bad where I am when the washing machine water lines freeze :smoke:

I would imagine this would make a great sog or scrog plant, I would be looking for mould though as the main cola on the largest was indeed a monster, very tight mass of buds.
    I wish I had the space and ability to reveg her and cut.
    Smell is great!
    The scissor hash tastes like some divine perfume.
    I would recommend these seeds to anyone.

11. thankyou so much for your info!!:smoke:

ill be watching.:wave: