Grow Noob: Fertilizer Question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by khal, Feb 13, 2009.

1. hi all, i'm planning on doing a series of small, soil, cfl grows, just to maintain my stash. I'm looking for some simple fert's to use, to mix in with my water. i will have access to gallons of distills water, so i'm looking for a fert that i just dump a tablespoon or whatever in to a gallon. I know that's not the lcearest question, but any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

2. that's not exactly what i'm looking for. I've done most of my research, I'm trying to find a specific brand or type of fertilizer, that i can just add to my water. I don't want to make my own fertilizer, and i don't want to guess. I'm trying to find an easy-to-use fertilizer, taht people know works well.

3. Are you growing in soil? If so I use bio-bizz nutes, just add 2-5ml per litre of water. Im happy with them or check out the grow journal section and see what you like the look of.

Good luck

4. awesome, exactly what i was looking for, thanks!

5. I use Fox Farms ferts with FFOF Soil, works for me. I used Big Bloom the entire grow, Grow Big ( not all that much as my soil took them thru 4 weeks) and Tiger bloom now that I'm in Flower.

6. i am also looking for an easy to use fertilizer, i was thinking about using miracle grow. has anybody used this and if so does it work well?

7. Try to go with organic ferts or mixes if possible. General-purpose chemical ferts by companies like Miracle Gro, Schultz, Peters, etc are OK but far from great, they will help you sustain a plant but not really maximize it.

Fox Farm and others have multi-part fert formulas that cover the entire grow and are easy to use, just follow their simple instructions.

8. i searched fertilzers into google and this interesting website came up in the results. The URL is http://www.marijuanafertilizers.com/. After looking at some of the articles and the products they recommend I think that i am going to try some of these out this season. Hope it helps.