grow LOG

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by -ñ ì ç k-, Feb 13, 2006.

1. well i have had a couple plant for the past two weeks and now i wanna start doin a log on them well i got 10 plants 3 are a week or 2 and the other 8 just came up today one of my three the best got a fert problem my stupidity lol and i had to change the soil so here are some pics

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty nice.

Give us some details.

Also, you may want to have the mods move this over to the "Grow Journals" section. It is more appropriate, and will get more action in there.

3. well i have had a couple plant for the past two weeks and now i wanna start doin a log on them well i got 10 plants 3 are a week or 2 and the other 8 just came up today one of my three the best got a fert problem my stupidity lol and i had to change the soil so here are some pics i am useing some normal potting soil (dont remember wut type n shit and dont feel like pulling it out of garbage lol) i use a shultz expert bloom plus for flowering with 10-60-10 and some other kind of fert that i mix with the soil that is 15-30-15 for veging i use a water based african vilot plan food and its 7-7-7 and when they are as small as the lil lil ons i use fich tank water witch i think they like i have a 125 w inferred heat lamp witch i know people dont like but it works good and its wut i got for now then when there all in those bigger pots i veg them with some special plant and aquarium 4 foot floros and by the end of march i hope it will be warm b/c my grandfather comes back from california and i gatta put em outside for the rest of veggin and then the flowering so i hope i got some good children this year they look pretty to me
    <FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>[​IMG]
    Click for full-size image

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

</FIELDSET>

4. HIGH All, welcome to The City [ñ ì ç k]......I merged your threads as no sense in having two threads of the same post.

5. sry bout two in the same thred i ment to copy past and put it in the grow jernoul section but put two on accident lmfao see wut happens when u got a bowl of hydro and a bong load with half hydro and half keef lol whoops :D

6. haha this probably sounds dumb but when i saw grow log i pictured a dead tree fallen over with hundreds of mj plants ready to be harvested growing out of it... hahahaha

7. i would have to say that wald be fuunny as fuck

PS i started a new thread in the journal section check it out its called

crazy lil setup! ganna be cool. lots of close ups