grow light

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DecaYedZombiE, Nov 19, 2002.

1. I wanted to know what is the cheapest lighting system i could buy for a waterfarm hydroponic system.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I still and always will use the work horse of growing, HIDs... You can get really cheap ones on eBay that barely use any power, yeah LED better on power I just prefer metal halide for veg and hps for flower.... Plus the e and digital ballast they have now are fully switchable... If your just gonna do the one w.farm I would just get a 400...

Btw I don't know if this is your first grow or not but if it is I would extremely advise to stay away from hydro till you have some experience under your belt and the fundamentals down... Just saying so many different variables...also throw away that top drip and just use an air stone in the bottom... I'm not hydro man but I'm learning and everyone on here doesn't really use top drips bc DWC easier just bc you don't have to put timer on just leave air stone all time.... And I had issues with top feeder keeping it to wet which slowed the growth....

Good luck BUDdy

3. Hi,Buddy. It's my first purchse of grow light.They recommend me this light.
    At fist, I refuse to try,after using , I am satisfied until now.
    Compared with HID or HPS, it dissipates well, not need more fans or air conditioner. Saving my money.
    Hope it's good beginning