Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grow Light to Sun Light

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kitestop12, May 22, 2012.

1. Please help! I have grown my plants with a grow light for 8 weeks. Now because it is nice outside(about 75 degrees and sunny) some of my plants lower to mid fan leaves have turned lite tan and are crunchy. Could this be because of the real sunlight? This is only the 5th day I have put them outside.

2. You are burning them. You need to aclimate them to the sunlight slowly. keep them in the shade and only leave them outside a few hours at first, slowly add suntime over the course of 2 weeks.

3. Thank You. I'm glad I noticed this quickly and I hope I can save em. Already cut some baby's off them too so I'm good that way too. Thanks ....cant wait till they bloom.

4. btw ...Should I have started this thread on a different forum?

5. [quote name='"Kitestop12"']btw ...Should I have started this thread on a different forum?[/quote]

Cultivation