Grow Journel

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cody227, Apr 25, 2011.

1. I think if you get a plant to harvest, there's no way to not break even - unless you're just running 10 1000W lights over 3 plants or something :D

Guess what I'm sayin is, the value of the product, even given a moderate harvest with moderate potency is STILL going to be worth more than the setup unless you just go flippin crazy with purchasing stuff.

2. Deffinately. And you have to look at growing as an investment.

Maybe you won't recoup all your costs on the first harvest,
    but you will eventually.

You definitely make up for any cash spent on soil, nutes, water, and electricty used on every harvest.

3. Yeah definitely worth it. Just with the one plant I could easily get back what i spent if I wanted to but im just gonna smoke it. Also got a bunch of trim to play with, and got another plant too that ill harvest when I see alot of amber. already had some hash and got a bunch of kief from some of the trim thats already dry. Took one of the budless stems, dried it and stuck it in my steamroller. Its a nice, really snug fit, and looks kinda cool I think :p

Photo0542.jpg

Photo0540.jpg

Photo0538.jpg

I still gotta get up more pics of the harvest up to. Ill probably do that today.

4. ha nice dude...bbut idk about....10 dry..remember shrinks about 2-3 times..good luck looks good though..

5. I didnt mean by selling.
    You just easily recoup costs by not having to go and buy bud.

The stems looks cool in the steamroller,
    it'll get nasty sooner or later though

6. Yeah the money comes back in what you DON'T spend on someone else's weed :p I'm not selling a gram of mine, and I have a feeling there may be several :p

7. Need more pics!!!! I am stoked you got to harvest. Not sure when my ladies are gonna be ready, but your grow makes me real excited to cure this shit. Way to go man.

8. I agree

9. More pics and weight my girls week 4 flowering I am so ready to be done

10. Been sorta busy lately, Going on a trip today for a few days so I better get some pics up :p Well the buds have dried and weighed in at 9.7 grams fully dry. Just stuck them in a jar after a very detailed, art-like, incredibly strict trim. I took quite awhile making sure all the stems were cut good, all the leaves, tips, and anything else that shouldn't've been there :devious:

Photo0532.jpg

Photo0526.jpg

Photo0512.jpg

Photo0510.jpg

:wave:

11. The trichs are unbelievable, their huge and super visible with the naked eye..the whole bud glistens in light like crazy haha. My phone cant capture the beauty though :(

Photo0559.jpg

:smoke::wave:

12. Just a little bit longer, the weight is worth the wait <---terrible attempt at a joke. But it is worth the wait so much :rolleyes:, I got another plant still in flower right now, they were both the same age but im shooting for a ton of amber on that one so im thinking another week-week and a half :eek:. Looks alot danker than this plant and is clearly going to yield more :smoke:

13. You got 9.7 grams from both total or just one plant

14. yea this dude kind of trailed off the journal...lame

15. He is busy blazing all his bud! Lol

16. Wow its been awhile since ive been on the city. Been really busy lately, the grow turned out awesome,really good bud. Had all of it cured for a little over a month and it really blew me away. Sorry I havent been on lately though, havent lost interest or anything, some new things have happened in my life and its been really hard to keep up. I might start a new grow pretty soon though. I miss those plants haha.

17. Also,I forgot how cool people are on this forum...bunch of really nice stoners. I guess its been too long

18. Oh and 9.7 from the one plant, I didnt weigh the other plant but it was a bit more, looked like more and was more dense. Cant wait to get growing again though. Going through this thread again makes me really happy and really sad at the same time