grow journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by midniterider29, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Just getting this journal started here's a rundown on my setup.
    4'x4'x7' Mylar tent.
    600w hps with coolable hood
    4" ultra quiet fan carbon filter combo.
    Running one mother right now, I started four bagseeds about 10 Weeks ago 1 died and 2 were males. So I switched my light back to 18/6 I have a few clones im waiting to root. Anyway here's my mom's rootball looks like a freaking mophead.

ForumRunner_20130416_010857.png

2. Alright, so I took 3 clones Sunday, they're looking good checked them this morning and one of the clones had roots getting ready to push through the rockwool. My mom is getting huge. I might have to tie her down soon. I went through and got rid of her fan leaves she already has preflowers so im just waiting on the clones to root and im going to stick them in the dwc, let them veg 3 or 4 days then im going to switch to 12/12. I did anticipate having to clone but I only got one female out of 4 seeds, so I had to do sometging to increase my yield. I would post pics but cultivating is still highly illegal where I live. Cant wait for it to at least pass for medical.

3. Mom's doing great I went through and took a bunch of big fan leaves off today I wasn't originally pruning but I had to cut her back to make room for the clones when they're ready to go in. still no roots showing through the rockwool so it's another day in the propagation tray. I may have gave them too much water, who knows. I might end up tying down the top before it's said and done.

I have some Nirvana seed I'm going to start next. In the meantime, I need to figure out plans for recirculating system. I'm going to try to scrog so I wont be able to change the individual buckets.
    I want to do 6 so I was thinking of taking some large totes cutting 2 holes in the lid for the net pots to fit in. connect the 3 pots together with pvc, not sure what size and use another large tote as a rez. My air pump will run 7 lines off and I have a couple totes laying around I just need,a,water pump and some pvc.