Grow Journal - MMGenetics Candida - 300W LED + 220W Tneon

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ChronicFinest, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Hi all,

It's a long time ago I did a journal, but I wanted to let interested know how this cbd strain is doing in a tent grow. This strain is known for it's easy handling and the medical benefits as its cbd levels are very high (20%) and thc very low (1%).

Now I already started the grow a while ago and i just started flowering the plant and it indeed is a very easy strain to take care of.

Setup:
    Veg
    Tera Vega from Canna
    CalMag
    110W tneon 9500K lighting

Flower
    Tera Flora from Canna/Bcuzz Blossom Builder Liquid
    CalMag
    300W Apollo Horticulture LED + 220W tneon 2700K/9500K

I did veg for 30 days with topping here and there to make it bushy and switched to 12/12 5 days ago.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 ChronicFinest, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Day 6 of flowering and she is thriving :)[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 ChronicFinest, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    I repotted her yesterday as it looks like she's becoming rootbound. It didn't shock her whatsoever.

It's a healthy green bushy plant so far.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Still doing very good with the new pot. I added a little bit of batshit soil and it works wonders.

I thought that stuff was overrated but it's doing very good to her. She has a very healthy green look.

I believe she'll deliver a decent yield as I have see many tops forming. It used topping and a tiny bit of lst so that the side stems would grows as well and it is clearly visible they're catching a fair amount of light too.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Day 12 of Flowering

Bud sided are now taking form. It's not a very smelly strain so far. Pistils are visible so its deffo a female.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Day 22 of Flowering
    This strain is showing booming growth with little effort. Very healthy and strong strain.
    A nice citrus like scent is filling the grow erea and buds start to form visibly.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey Chronic!
    Looks really nice
    Just following along...

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

8. Day 32 of Flowering

This lady is booming! Very easy strain, not a problem if environmental changes happen, like temps. Also increase of nutes was no problem. Still healthy and green. Fat colas forming and my whole room smells like lemon.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Hi all , while ago. I actually harvested today. All hairs turned orange and the thricomes al milky.

I'm very very happy with the results as she has grown very very nice and smells beautiful.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]