Grow Journal First Time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by budz_bunny, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Hi all first grow and see if I can get some people checkin out my grow over here I need more light I know 65 watts cfls thinking of a splitter two new bulbs bringing it up to 97 wattsjust transplanted tonight into 3.5 gallon bucket with ffhf soil and used a 1/4 gallon water with quarter strength grow big advice when should I top and lst top before or af ter
    20140908_040001.jpg

20140908_040020.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Right now I got it in a room in my basement I would really like to build a box or something before I'm done so I can contain smell I don't know exact dimensions but I'd say room would be 10-15 l x 8 w x 10 have maybe length is shirt I don't know but it's a whole room

3. #4 budz_bunny, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    Well picked up a splitter another
    23 watt bulb I forgot I needed 2 so now I have 23+23+14+14+14 for 88 watts also got a surge protector, timer, and plugged a fan in to blow on her will probably get another 23 tomorrow to bring watts up even more is 100 watts per plant minimum or will it be fine with just 100

4. Well guys I was scared at first but 24 hrs after transplant I'm guessing she is fine. looks the same even has noticeable growth after being at work for 9 hrs. I've also been reading about the soil thing but it seems like it's about 50/50 on whether to use ocean forest or happy frog I chose happy frog BTW. hoping I made the right decision. is there an amount of time to really know if your girl is ok after transplant?

5. If anyone is reading this thing now I have gnats how to get rid of them

6. Also when should I swap from 24/0 to 18/6

7. Update this is how she looks tonight more to come don't like this pic but only one I got before my phone said my battery was too dead

20140910_022014.jpg

And I'm seeing the second set of oeaves growing at the nodes of lower leaves does tgat mean I can lst or should I wait still

8. Well she is in her first dark period I'll have to wait till tonight to see how she took it and it's a 6 hr dark period

9. So is nobody replYing because my plant is ok or because I put it here instead of journal section (just found last night) or because you guys just don't wanna give me any pointers or advice

10. #11 budz_bunny, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    Better pics as promised
    Un zoomed
    20140911_025542.jpg
    Zoomed in
    20140911_025603.jpg
    Side
    20140911_025622.jpg

Edit and could anyone tell me indica or sativa dominant

11. Definitely indica, nice tight nodes, about a month since last update, how's she look

12. Spinosad works great for pests, they also sell an organic bomb you can buy on eBay.

13. I'm so glad you're growing!! Let's grow together!! I'm pretty new, too. Started a blog too if you wanna post pics and talk about stuff Randi Calliburs Indoor Grow Lovers blog!! Hope to see you there!!