Grow house

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by NorthrnLitxKUSH, Apr 14, 2013.

1. #1 NorthrnLitxKUSH, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
    Ive got 10Gs saved up and been waiting for the right time to start a grow op im still in college but i found a sick property in the country only about 30mins from my campus, its pretty secluded and on almost 20 acres. Its got electric, water, a pretty big pole barn, trees surrounding the property and a nice long private driveway in, anyway this place is foreclosed on and is really cheap. Could this be the perfect place to set a shop?

would 5Gs be enough to cover the downpayment and then the other 5 would need to be enough to cover electric/water/house payments until harvest time, i work parttime so id still have money coming in but i wouldnt want to miss any bills or payments that would lead to q's and people coming around

Anyway throw some ideas around and let me know what you think, if im totally nuts let me know, but try n be somewhat constructive

2. No it would work what kinda lights are you going to use

3. really im more focused on where the op will be and less focused on the setup but depending on what i can manage for the setup ideally

one room with a couple of 1000s for flowering
    seperate room for a couple of 400s or 600s and some leds for veg and clones
    third smaller room for harvesting/drying

but id really like some feedback on the location and if itd be sketchy for a college kid to be buying a place out in the country

4. Nah or good claim u use it for fishing hunting or vacation but no one will even care to ask

5. Do u think ppl will find out u have all them lights they have things called thermal imaging

6. theres actually a basement thats like 10ft down all concrete next to the pole barn, so id have room to set up down under there

the only reason id be sketched about IR is if i wasnt able to hide the heat

but i could easily run a cheap set up into the barn and mask it so it comes out the fireplace

7. People might be more in your business out in the country.

8. Ya I live out in the country and that would b perfect no one comes to my house unless I invite them

9. so it wouldnt be sketchy if some kid bought some land near your place?

10. Nah unless u looked dangerous or junky and didn't clean up the yard and just left shit everywhere but if you keep your place clean then I probably think u work a lot. Get motion lights around your house and barn keep windows and doors locked if you don't hang around a lot most ppl will think its a foreclosed abandoned house that either got auctioned or sold by bank

11. I'd think most ppl wouldn't care tho if u just kept it clean if ppl drive by and see shit everywhere they might wonder and then conclude our prob some crack head or drunk

12. I like your idea tho me and some buddies r doing the same thjng we want to buy another house tho

13. 5g to cover the down payment on a farm plot? not anywhere around here, maybe it's crazy cheap where you are tho...

14. so what would be the best time to go and check in on the plants, id want to be there at least a couple hours a day

15. I'm a real estate agent 5g isn't bad for a foreclosure

16. Evening between 5-8 then leave when everyone's a sleep or they think our goin to store