Grow guide

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Juslivin, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Hi this is my first post and im new around here im been smokin for a bout 3 months now and i wanted to try growin my own plant. I was wonderin if someone has a guide that guided me basically through the whole thing planting germination harvesting cloning everything. By the way im going to be growin outside in a forest type inviroment.

Thanks in advance, Jus

2. You're too late in the year for outdoors, I'd say.

Throw some bagseeds in the ground and grow them for the experiance, but don't expect anything from them.

Just search the internet and the forums. There's and infinite amount of information on growing.

3. let me be the first one to say it, since some people can be nasty. There's a grow guide 3 or 4 posts above yours...In fact this entire forum is a giant grow guide. Start readin!

4. You are way too late for this year, save your seeds for the spring.

Meantime you could usefully read up on growing, find your spot, and dig in your soil for next year.

5. Is it to late? Because i was talkin to one of my friends and he said it might be ok because i live in florida. Its always warm and sunny here. So idk jus thought i would bring that up.

6. Read up about growing, then find some bagseeds and plant em'.. experience is good :)

7. But you still have less daylight hours in winter, which is what triggers flowering. But I don´t live in Florida, maybe there is someone who knows for sure.

8. What about in New Orleans? Ten miles further south actually. We have an average of about 80 degrees right now and in the winter it only gets as low as 45-50 and we almost never get freezes. I just planted five seeds