Grow Great Marijuana: An Uncomplicated Guide to Growing the World's Finest Cannabis

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013

Grow Great Marijuana: An Uncomplicated Guide to Growing the World's Finest Cannabis[​IMG]

Review
    "Grow books can be hard to decipher, but Logan Edwards does a fine job of keeping everything easy to understand." -- Heads Magazine, June 2006

"His own straight-forward approach is both useful and insightful without being too complicated." -- Cannabis Culture, July/August 2006

"The step-by-step instructions are accompanied by illustrations and charts that describe precisely what a novice grower needs to understand." -- High Times Magazine, August 2006

An excellent resource for beginner to advanced gardener. Go from seed to smoke with ease! -- Marijuana.com, Rick Garcia

An excellent resource for beginner to advanced gardeners. Go from seed to smoke with ease! --Rick Garcia, Marijuana.com, 10/05

Product Description
    Grow Great Marijuana includes the simplest, quickest methods for getting your grow room started and keeping it packed with buds all year round. No complicated charts, graphs, or scientific explanations. You get all the essential information you need in one easy-to-use guide. Brimming with illustrations, advice, and photos, this easy to read guide shows you step-by-step how to create the indoor garden of your dreams. From hydroponic basics to a bountiful harvest, it's just what you need to start growing great marijuana!

From the Author
    Welcome to Grow Great Marijuana! This book was written to serve a single purpose: to teach people how to grow great marijuana indoors. Based on my own experiences in learning how to grow, it’s not as easy as it sounds. There is a lot of information already out there; some good, some bad, and some just too complicated to be useful. When I started growing, I had always wished that there was a single book that taught the basics of how marijuana grows, what equipment I needed, and how to take care of and harvest the plants. Unfortunately, I had to read through a pile of books and make a lot of mistakes to get through my first few grows.
    Some books I read were too technical, with a lot of detailed charts and diagrams. Other books were too simple and didn’t answer the questions I needed answered. I was certain that all of the essentials could be put into one easy-to-read book that took the reader from the beginning to end of growing marijuana indoors.
    And you? Maybe you’ve read through a few books and now have more questions than answers. Or maybe you don’t know much about growing and want to find out if you could do it. Or maybe you’ve even tried to grow once or twice and just weren’t happy with the results. In any case, this book was written with you in mind.

Grow Great Marijuana: An Uncomplicated Guide to Growing the World's Finest Cannabis[​IMG]