Grow FAQ

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cannabis_Man, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Why dont we get a Grow FAQ like OG going. I noticed many sites like http://growfaq.marijuana.com/ have just copied and pasted from the old one. Many new growers to marijuana would really benefit to this, since they just cant figure out how to search before they post. Is there any copyright laws preventing us from this? I for one am willing to donate my time to help with this. I have no doubt we can make this the best Cannabis Forum out there. Og prided themselves in their Grow FAQ and so can we. We can have OG live on through this forum.

2. Well, most of the Grow FAQ questions have already been recovered, actually Im almost sure all of them have, maybe not readily available yet, but there are a few out there that backed up all the FAQ's from Overgrow !! :). They are just in the midst of putting peices togeather and possibly trying to have a drop down , search engine put togeather just like the original ;). Time will tell, but this site is unique from the others and I like that ;). And this information I gathered from IC. Thats all I know, I dont know these guys personally but from what I have read, that is what I beleived to be going on at the time. I hope you can get it passed though !!, it would help imo !!. :)

3. Whats the question? lol

4. We have two here already, one for indoor and one for outdoor. Sometimes questions are generic but I prefer having indoor and outdoor separated. Possibly one for grow with sub-forums in that for indoor and outdoor, but frankly I think it's working fine as is.