Grow cabinet

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokeydadro, Sep 4, 2016.

1. OK so I got 1200$ I want to build a grow box that can be outside any advice

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Why not just grow outdoors?

3. That is going to be quite a task. You will need a good heating ventilation system and enough space and power to house it all.

4. I think your gonna need a decent size shed or storage container, with all that electricity you will need a very good power supply brought to the location. It must be waterproofed and weather proofed. To do this right and get the results you want it's gonna take a lot of diy craftsmanship and a good amount of cash in my opnion. Maybe someone else has experience with this. If I were you I would just invest my money in a killer indoor stealth setup

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wish I could but I got kids and I'm disabled so nurses come here all the time n stuff

6. Is it legal in your state? Also I have kids and grow inside. My wife also runs a daycare. No one has ever said anything about a smell even during the end of flower. If you research and get good filters and tents you eliminate the smell.

7. Point me to a trusted one plz and gotta be good on electricity

8. Home | Phresh Filters
    I use secret Jardin tents but i know there are a few top quality brands out there just have to research.

9. For that money you could invest and have an awesome and very Desceret setup . nobody would not know what your box is.or you could have it built into a spare closet

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. It's not legal where I'm at either.i also have kids.my setup is very simple unfortunately, but works well.

11. I'm paralyzed on my left side gotta be something I can build with minimal help tho

12. Do you not have anyonethat you really could trust,like with your life type trust that can do any work for you.here is my setup, it's very simple one.I disn't have very much money to play with at all.I invested in a tent.

Attached Files:

13. Yeah my brother but that's asking a lot lol I'll get it done where u getting ur seeds I've been trying to germinate some bagseed and nothing out of at least 80 seeds idk if this qp was just old or what it's brick pack

14. Offer to pay him for his service. Lol.maybe that will help. None out of 80,that's alot . usually seeds will keep for a long time,from what I understand. I order from castle seed company. There are several seed companies to choose from.how did you try to germing your seeds