grow buddies

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chaoticgrower, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Ok so I'm not a beginner but I'd say I'm on my third-fourth and well it be nice to have a fellow or few fellow growers to learn and share my knowledge visa versa

2. [quote name='"chaoticgrower"']Ok so I'm not a beginner but I'd say I'm on my third-fourth and well it be nice to have a fellow or few fellow growers to learn and share my knowledge visa versa[/quote]

I'm down wats on the menu??

madd monkeys lab

3. Hi there! I'm a beginner grower and would love to learn and share with fellow growers. :)

Not a lot of growers in my area- lots of weed but nothing like a nice homegrown with some TLC :)

Cheers! :wave:

4. Kool do either of you actually grow? Or have current projects going? Kik? Instagram?

5. Current grow in my signature. Sorry no kik or Instagram. That defeats the purpose of stealth. ;)

6. There is an entire section for journals to share your grows and see others. Good luck on your grows.

7. I'm in. Stop over at my Ganja grow, finally getting my perpetual grow going! The more company and opinions the better!

8. [quote name='"chaoticgrower"']Kool do either of you actually grow? Or have current projects going? Kik? Instagram?[/quote]

I have bout three grows under my belt an now I'm running bout 6 or 7 different strains but I'm a small scale grower

ForumRunner_20121125_112218.png

madd monkeys lab

9. [quote name='"toktone"']

I have bout three grows under my belt an now I'm running bout 6 or 7 different strains but I'm a small scale grower

madd monkeys lab[/quote]

Holy cow dude your way beyond my skill level lol great grow man hopefully I'll be were your at someday

10. [quote name='"M3DICIN3MAN420"']I'm in. Stop over at my Ganja grow, finally getting my perpetual grow going! The more company and opinions the better![/quote]

You have a wonderful grow going on my friend how many frowns under your belt?

11. [quote name='"chaoticgrower"']

You have a wonderful grow going on my friend how many frowns under your belt?[/quote]

2 regular grows and half a dozen autos mixed throughout those.

I would have went with 2 tents like toktoke but my garage wasn't insulated so winter was one extreme while summer out there was 105!

I have about a dozen strains going right now. Looking for a few good mothers ;)

12. you call that small?

13. [quote name='"Blazin4Bucks"']

you call that small?[/quote]

Lol Yea alil

madd monkeys lab

14. [quote name='"Blazin4Bucks"']

you call that small?[/quote]

Yea compared to them legal Cali growers lol

madd monkeys lab

15. [quote name='"toktone"']

Yea compared to them legal Cali growers lol

madd monkeys lab[/quote]

What sizes are tour tents? And what are your watts in each?

16. [quote name='"M3DICIN3MAN420"']

What sizes are tour tents? And what are your watts in each?[/quote]

My tent is 6 and a half feet all the way around am on lights are 400 watts and 1 of them are on 250 because they both are dimmable ballast

madd monkeys lab