grow box selfmade 48'x40'x72

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by hanfprinz, Nov 19, 2011.

1. My fellow friends:

Over the past couple of days, I have read a lot of your posts and I have to say right from the start that a lot of these ideas I had came from your contributions. SO MANY THANKS TO YOU.

However, I am posting to see if you think I've missed anything major as my seeds (Kalashnikova and Big Bang) should be arriving next week and I want to be ready with everything. A lot of my materials are en route to the destination here, so this is like a blue print.

What you see, is a 48x40x72 self made grow room. It's sitting in my bedroom. I bought a 400w switchable sun light system. I am getting an 6' inline fan with scrubber and some ducting to connect this also to the hood to chill the room.
    I made also a 6' hole for intake, got a 10in box fan what i could put in front of it.
    The whole thing is light and air tight.
    I am aiming for 5 plants.

What you guys think? Did I miss anything? Do I have to put anymore thoughts in it?

Attached Files:

2. Looking good bro watre you thinking for nutrients? Soil or hydro btw? I would try n get an oscilating fan going not 100% nessecary but youll be glad you did

3. soil and nutrients, i just go easy on it. on my outdoor grows, i went easy on my plants and never failed, however, thinking about getting the fox farm trio set...
    yes, was thinking about the oscillating fan once they get some strength

am worried about the 400w being too small....

one more thing, i am going to put them directly under the mh when they sprout, 24/0, will that be ok?

4. [quote name='"hanfprinz"']soil and nutrients, i just go easy on it. on my outdoor grows, i went easy on my plants and never failed, however, thinking about getting the fox farm trio set...
    yes, was thinking about the oscillating fan once they get some strength

am worried about the 400w being too small....

one more thing, i am going to put them directly under the mh when they sprout, 24/0, will that be ok?[/quote]

I would run a few cfls for a few days bro cuz it can get a little intense for juss a seedling. But thats juss my opinion and im still an amateur. But good luck n ill stick if its cool brutha