Grow box design Help

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by ChronicFTW, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Hows it going GC I have been researching growing for awile trying to acumulate as much knowledge as i can but I am having problems with my grow box design. I want to grow a max of 6 plants, as if i planted six and got extremely lucky and they turned out to be all ladies. I will be growing in soil. For lights I have four 125w daylight cfls for veg. and a 400w hps for flower. I want to utilize lst for maximum yeild. I will be making an air-cooled hood for the hps light. Now what an the smallest dimentions for the box since im using an air-cooled hood and lst. Oh and I will be using 3 gallon pots to finish in. If I left any thing out that you guys need to know just ask. thanks

2. 4'x4' square ft is a recommended space for a 400w hps but it also varies a bit with other lighting also depending on the hood and reflection of the light,Thats just my opionon there are alot of variables just have to find one that works for you just keep an eye out on the temps, smoke this helps you a lil bit
    cue

3. I am constructing a 2.5 x 4.5 grow box. I plan on 600 w for a total of 53.33 watt per sq ft. I a, using co2 so m sure I could use a few more w psf but the heat would be impossible if I went higher. Hope that hes

4. Cool info here...