Grow Box Anyone??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by herbalZen, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I've been looking into buying a grow box. (a BCNL Box to be specific)
    Does anyone have/use one themselves?
    Just want some suggestions on which companies to offer them and prices if anyone knows them and is it really what its cracked up to be?

Throw me some thoughts GC friends...

2. I am also very interested on this 

3. boxes are damn expensive and are pretty limiting. I'd suggest a tent, but to each his own.

4. Build your own for 1/4th the price. I seen people use metal cabinets thats anoud 2 feet deep and 4 feet wide and 5 feet high. Really cool set up. The cabinet was only 20 bucks (kijiji). But they also got all the supplies from kijiji too. It was completely done for under 300 bucks. I seen a grow box complete on the net for like 1000 bucks. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. admittedly, the supercloset and the BCNL boxes are pretty cool, and it would be tough to replicate those without the correct panels and everything.

buut yeahh, grow cabinets can definitely be made out of homedepot bought supplies as well. that was my last flowering room

6. [quote name="dishphead" post="19423156" timestamp="1390934766"]admittedly, the supercloset and the BCNL boxes are pretty cool, and it would be tough to replicate those without the correct panels and everything.buut yeahh, grow cabinets can definitely be made out of homedepot bought supplies as well. that was my last flowering room[/quote]Can u send me a link so I can lookSent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yea I considered building my own but I do have a limited space where I was planning in putting it nd as said above it would be hard to replicate the quality they provide...the steep price isn't to bad if u think long term honestly it essentially pays for itself iPhone using Grasscity app

8. #8 thevines2, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    pft thrift store for a cabinet  was always my route

always bleached em for good measure

local craig list too

i still wish i could find someone with a cheap intact tall guitar cabinet  like a half stack minus the amp and speakers so i could strip it down

the speaker covers normally make it really easy to stealth from the front

my cloning box is made of a 35w 18inch tall guitar amp xD

fits one 13w cfl and and 80mm fan and a few zip locks of rockwools or seed pods for clones =3

9. http://www.bcnorthernlights.com/

10. I'm gonna check online for personal builds but my main concern was smell, energy conservation, nd maneuverability when need be iPhone using Grasscity app

11. [quote name="dishphead" post="19423253" timestamp="1390935755"]http://www.bcnorthernlights.com/[/quote]They are nice.. if you have friends or family that are good at building things like that id say see them. Ifbyou know anyone that does cabinet work for a living and will help you see them. Naybe the price of the isnt to bad. I didnt see a price included. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 j420j420, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    [quote name="neonrio" post="19423279" timestamp="1390936076"]They are nice.. if you have friends or family that are good at building things like that id say see them. Ifbyou know anyone that does cabinet work for a living and will help you see them. Naybe the price of the isnt to bad. I didnt see a price included. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. [quote name="neonrio" post="19423279" timestamp="1390936076"]They are nice.. if you have friends or family that are good at building things like that id say see them. Ifbyou know anyone that does cabinet work for a living and will help you see them. Naybe the price of the isnt to bad. I didnt see a price included. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]U have to request a quote...I have a email from the company well but the prices range from 2150-5500(US) from smallest size to biggest they give a pretty decent package tho I could send the info directly to anyone who wants it thru message.I'm gonna post the nutrients they include see how y'all feel bout themiPhone using Grasscity app

14. [quote name="herbalZen" post="19424555" timestamp="1390950082"]U have to request a quote...I have a email from the company well but the prices range from 2150-5500(US) from smallest size to biggest they give a pretty decent package tho I could send the info directly to anyone who wants it thru message.I'm gonna post the nutrients they include see how y'all feel bout themiPhone using Grasscity app[/quote]That price is crazy.. with or without out nutrients. Wow i paid 1500 for my tent with everything else I got in it. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Sorry 2100-4300 for the packages they sent me...it included The Roommate, The Producer, nd The Bloombox....this is BCNLiPhone using Grasscity app

16. [quote name="neonrio" post="19424578" timestamp="1390950290"]That price is crazy.. with or without out nutrients. Wow i paid 1500 for my tent with everything else I got in it. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]How big is ur tentiPhone using Grasscity app

17. 4.5x4.5x7.5 feet with a 1000 watt light 2 inline fans and carbon filter. Them cabinets are really nice I have to say that.. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Pic if it's not too much troubleiPhone using Grasscity app

19. #19 GOLDENBOY, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    [quote name="herbalZen" post="19425214" timestamp="1390955622"]Pic if it's not too much troubleiPhone using Grasscity app[/quote]Hey this guy has the big grow box in the center of that site. I think he will hold all your answers. Phillyphill is his name I believe. look for #12 http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1256871-Are-you-the-master-of-the-micro????-Lets-see-those-12/12-from-seed-babiesI cant take a pic because lights are out now but look up my grow but ill get you one in 18 hours if you really want one. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. If anyone is interested i have a yielder xl pro (28 plant grow box) with a upgraded led light and led sub panels and im trying to sell it. I bought it for $4,300 and im willing to sell it for a low price. Works great got through only one harvest and im moving and cant take it with me. If interested you can contact me at sefosamaga@[member="gmail"].com