Grow box 3ft x 3ft

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Scottishgrower95, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Alright guys

Getting fans sorted for my box going to build a carbon rig with 2 120mm pc fans doubled up for the outtake and 1 single for intake. I've heard people say those fans will struggle to maintain airflow through several layers of active carbon sheets on the outside?

2. PC fans are for micro grows. For a 3x3, get an inline or duct booster fan. Also, an intake fan isn't necessary. You want your intake to be passive. Negative pressure will keep your smells in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just ordered a 4" inline with a carbon filter off eBay, My bro had said to have a passive intake but I've been worrying as it's stinky exodus cheese we're
    Growing! How big would you drill the hole for the passive intake? And my box is out in my garage and I'm in Scotland so we're always 10 degrees or below. I'm running a small 2kw electric heater and I'll get a thermostat to keep the box around 20-25 degrees. it's our first time so I'm thinking if we're pulling in cold air from the garage we'll need a decent heater to keep the temps up? The box is insulated with rolls and layers upon layers of emergency thermal blankets. Do you think that'll be sufficient ?

Cheers :RoorRip: