Grow Bible!?!?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CoreyP, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Does anyone know if there is anywhere on the net to download or at least read Jorge Cervantes' Grow Bible? I dont know if any of you have seen this book but it is simply amazing. I can see why it is called the bible. This book was written right when people were starting to grow indoors. In fact Jorge was the one who thought of turning lights horizontal. I think doing this gained 40% more light then vertical!!! Anyways, the book is about 25 bucks and while i plan on buying to read away from my computer, i would love to be able to have it on my computer to read while im cruising the forums. Anyone know where i could get it legally or otherwise. Preferably otherwise :)

2. Book store maybe? Barnes and Noble, I've seen it there.

3. Did you read the post at all dude? I kinda want to know where to get it online. If you are talking about barnes and noble or borders online then i apologize. But you cant read whole books on those websites anyways. I was thinking maybe a torrent or something like that. It might be out there on the net somwhere. I mean it was more than like made on a computer, the revised version anyways, so its out there somehwhere. I dont want to make this out to be a big deal, but if someone can help me find it i will help them out with some beans or something. I got jock horror, silver pearl, and durban poison. I can help someone out a little if they help me out :wave: