Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grow bible

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KannibisKing, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Is the grow bible worth buying? Im reffering to the one written by jorje cervantes called Marijuana Horticulture. I understand there is plenty of information on here but takes ages to scroll through and is only peoples own opinions. Thanks in advance.

2. Yea but don't take it as gospel :ey:

Check out the book forum in the growing section, there's enough knowledge to fill an encyclopedia. It's a good start, but don't make it the only thing you read.

http://forum.grasscity.com/books-growing-cannabis/

3. Yeah I'd say GC is a good place to start, just have to do some digging.
    Basically everything people tell you is just an opinion of theirs. Just depends on how many people follow it if its worth something.

4. Yeah true I just thought it was only £20 and would be a good read and be easier to refer to book instead of bookmarking lots of posts lol.