Grow a small plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PrinceEjassa, Jul 9, 2016.

1. So being passionate about weed and its meditational capacities, I thought why not grow a plant for myself, so I've been watching how to do it and the proper techniques on how to do it and keep it small (LST, Super Cropping, topping, etc...).

I want to grow one plant, and it's already growing I would say it will take about 2-3 weeks to the vegative state (according to knowledge I acquired online). Right now it's in a small party cup and is about 2 Inches tall.
    I've contacted my lawier and I can't grow cannabis because it gives a big amount of weed which can be used to sell. The loophole is that if the plant gives less then 10g then it should be legal.

Now the question how to I do that? I want to keep it small in size and not over 10g.

My goal is to grow the plant for personal use, so 10g of my own weed for my use is going to be a great experience.

2. 10gs on one plant is unheard of. if whoever is saying not to do it maybe you shouldnt do it. or just keep it under wraps and grow your plant right

3. Restricting root space will ensure you keep your plant small. It won't be the healthiest way but you can still pull a small yield. Keep it in a 1.5 liter pot and flower when it is around 5" tall.

4. What about the smell? Will one small plant stink a lot? If yes is Ona Pro Gel good or do you have some other techniques maybe cheaper/homemade

And the nutrients where can I find them?

5. A plant that weighs just 10g is not going to have much bud on it. It's not going to be worth the work and money. Keep in mind that a leaf is just as illegal as bud. Even a stem or roots are just as illegal so that 10g will be the whole plant. Quite possibly fresh too

6. Yes it will small and NO you don't want Ona around your weed . Just buy that little bit and screw trying to grow any

• Like Like x 1
  7. Your plant will only grow as big as the pot it's in,

Grow your plant in a 16 oz beer cup,

It will come out small. Maybe grow an auto flowering plant.

8. grow an auto in a small pot should get small yield and keep the plant really small