Grow #2 tnt kush white skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by frostyy, May 15, 2012.

1. Hey guys i am waiting on my seeds to arrive at the moment, should be here in a day or 2 though they are 10 white skunk(reg) from white label seeds and 1 tnt kush (fem) from eva seeds, not sure if im going to germinate all of them or not yet though.

My last grow i used 150 watts with a bag seed from some dank, vegged for a week then 12/12 for 8 more, it was pretty early and i wasnt too happy with the results, yeild was about 3/4 oz

This time i am using the same light untill my 600 watt dimmable with cool tube gets here

the tent i am using is 36x20x60" and i have a 6 inch inline fan rated at 445 cfm

i will be using fox farm ocean forest mixed with about 35% perlite, The nutes i have are Bio-Bizz biow grow and bio-bizz bio bloom

2. #2 frostyy, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    Got the Seeds today,4 out of 7 bagseed have Sprouted so i put them in the 12/12 tent so i will have a little fun while waiting for these to mature
    I'm going to germinate 4 of the white skunks, in a couple weeks i will clone them and put the clones into 12/12 to find out the sex

I'll take pics when these finally root

Anyone ever grown white skunk?

3. Might have to get the 400w instead due to the size of the area, any input?

4. 1outta4 taproots are showing on the ws

5. after a little shopping around a got me a jd 600w ballat with a cooltube

about the ballast:

600Watt Electronic Ballast

ELECTRONIC BALLAST: 600Watt Dimmable

JD Lightings' high performing electronic ballasts are a technological revolution that creates energy efficiency and produces more lumen output than magnetic ballasts. This grow light system works with both Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamps . They are silent, lightweight, extremely efficient - 99.9% power factor, soft starting, increases lamp life and reduces lumen depreciation. They eliminate the need for conversion lamps or multiple light systems. MH lamps are better suited for seedlings and vegetation stages, while HPS lamps promotes fruiting and flowering.

Dimmable Features
    50% 75% 100% and 110%

E-Ballast Features

Extruded aluminum housing is engineered to dissipate heat and keep the components cool.
    Resin-sealed case for completely silent operation
    Resettable circuit breaker for short circuit protection.
    Wire core 120/240V compatible
    Completely silent and lightweight
    Operates both HPS & MH lamps
    Extremely efficient – 99% power factor
    Detachable power cord that allows easy change over
    2.98A 110% at 702W 240V
    5-YEAR WARRANTY -- 3 year full + 2 year prorated
    UL-Certified
    FCC-Certified