Grounding Plants With Ground Wire (DIY EARTHANDGROW)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cockroach, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, ya never know.

2. [quote name='"jerry111165"']How could there possibly be by sticking wires from your outlet into your pots??? Lol

Theres a sucker born every minute... PT Barnum

J[/quote]

Take some time to read the research. The basic premise is that grounding yourself as most organisms naturally are in the wild allows you to get rid of built up radiation. http://bit.ly/QjcEVq

3. Black's not it! Lost 2 teeth! lmao

4. I told y'all to go over to rollitup and search e&g there are a few people who have done testing along with testing DIY Grounding

Awesome Plant Crazy Law, Awesome Plant Crazy War

5. #65 xDisciplex, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  6. I hate rollitup.

What did they say please?

7. Don't worry about it. Jerry is just Can't wrap his head around possibly growing weed another way then he already does. Talk about closed minded.

8. [quote name='"foomanchu"']

my thoughts exactly. one big infomercial. boasting about how great this product is after using it just for a few days? don't drink the koolaid kids.[/quote]

Idk he did mention building this himself and explaining how, what he built, based off of a very similar concept, has turned out to work seemingly well. And mentioning EandG
    Is just a strong suggestion it seemed. That is all. Props to this thread's creator and best of luck to your op. I'll be watching ha :)

Toga d(-.-)b

9. This bs needs to be removed from the advanced section. Go back to the kiddie chat room with this nonsense and worthless product promotion..

PW

10. [quote name='"pointswest"']This bs needs to be removed from the advanced section. Go back to the kiddie chat room with this nonsense and worthless product promotion..

PW[/quote]

ROFLMFAO at this guy!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha

11. noob laughing at a respected blade, as if your trolling has any merit...:rolleyes:

I know the education system of the USA has gone to shit over the last 30 years, but come on kiddies, you have google...YOU CAN LEARN SOME BASIC SCIENCE before falling for every snake oil sales pitch...

12. #72 pointswest, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    I'm not worried about some lame adolescent me calling names. I am a degree holding professional horticulturist with over 30 years of professional experience propagating and growing plants.

If you want to follow this advice, please feel free to participate, if you want to learn to grow, ignore this ridiculous poster and his sock puppet aliases and study some real horticultural science.

Get a life

PW

13. I love how your grammar isn't even in order and yet your blabbing about some degree that does not pertain to what I even said. And when did I throw a "name" at someone? No one knows who I am and never will. Therefore any trash you guys talk goes in one ear and right out the other. In my first post I simply stated that this does not seem like some bs business tactic. You guys were just putting down this thread holder. What a great blade you are...... Yet again I'm over here roflmfao at you!

14. All in all, I was in the wrong for being rude but that just shows your just as old as you think I am if you honestly took that personal. I'll say it only because I don't come on here to talk shit. That's why I still play Xbox hah. I'm sorry. Just don't like seeing people's success (whether its based off a similar design which is quite a nice concept) get shot down. It just seems like y'all over thought how he was supporting EandG.

15. [quote name='"pointswest"']I'm not worried about some lame adolescent me calling names. I am a degree holding professional horticulturist with over 30 years of professional experience propagating and growing plants.

If you want to follow this advice, please feel free to participate, if you want to learn to grow, ignore this ridiculous poster and his sock puppet aliases and study some real horticultural science.

Get a life

PW[/quote]

Hey pointwest, I can certainly respect your experience and knowledge, and I think it also possible to keep an open mind as new ideas come along. At most this costs $30 to test out so really, what's the harm?

If you would elaborate on how you are so sure that this doesn't work it would be very helpful.

Does someone sitting in front of a computer all day get electromagnetic pollution at doses deleterious to overall health? Absolutely! Why is it so hard to believe that plants grown in containers not connected to the earth might buildup some ill-causing pollution that would be best to ground out?

I grow with LEDs and when they really first came out many of the guys with a lot of experience just couldn't accept their usefulness. They would come on to posts and tear up guys who were keeping an open mind and trying new technologies.

Personally, I love trying new things...it keeps it interesting.

Hoping you elaborate on your statements above with actual reasons and supporting details rather than with punchlines.

16. a few weeks or months ago my friend and I were talking about ways to customize the grow, and she brought the idea of breakin through th basement floor so the plants may be planted in the ground as nature intended. I laughed it off, but now that I think about it, walking around bare foot really does make me much more relaxed and happy. Too bad it's sopping wet around here over half the year.

17. #77 xDisciplex, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    I'm not saying this works,but I dont think its so far fetched that plants getting grounded like they would naturally in the earth is an "insanely stupid" idea.

The fact still remains marijuana plants grow fine outside in 100+ degree weather,but inside suffer so much that if left death will follow eventually.Reguardless of how much you water.I just went through a veg room that was to hot for to long,and almost all my shit died from multipul things being locked out from the heat"potassium,phosphourus micro's ect".Its still recovering weeks later.

I've also seen MJ flourish outside in soil with little to no aeration,and a lot of clay.And yet we cry all the time about how we need great aerated mediums for perfect growth.Why doesnt this apply outside?

My yard is mostly sand,and every year a few seeds end up under my porch.,and every year I find a few plants under a porch "little light".In sand,and look very healthy.Do you really think that theres no extra benefit from growing in the actual ground?

Again I'm not saying grounding is definately why there are these differences,but to just say no way this could never work is pretty close minded IMO..

I'll post to my DIY one more time.I've updated it some.http://forum.grasscity.com/do-yourself/1116632-diy-earth-grow-grounding.html

Good Day...

PS - If I have a degree marine biology do I know everyhting there is to know about blowfish?

Found this video as well.I do wish they were showing the probes in the actual soil though.Not showing the actual probe at first I thought was shady,but he does just touch the plant to get a reaction.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiSQEKDfdY4[/ame]

18. There's only one solution to this argument as to whether putting wires into your soil helps or not.

Lets see some plants that this method has helped. Please post medium, lighting and type of plant food(s), if any were used. I would think that a comparison would be the best way - with and without wires?

Make sense?

J

19. #79 xDisciplex, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012

I am gonna try this asap J.

I cant right now with how my shit got frigged up.When I get some new good established clones I am going to definately.

This was at the bottom of their faq.

Q: What’s the difference between chemical vs. organic fertilizer? Which is best to use?

A: Most chemical fertilizers are manufactured from non renewable synthetic sources that are often petroleum based or highly concentrated mineral salts. Chemical fertilizers are akin to steroids for humans. They have a short term advantage, but ultimately leave the plant weaker and solely dependent on the chemicals. Organic fertilizers are derived from natural sources that contain carbon which means they can be naturally broken down in the environment. Plants have evolved to benefit from organic nutrients that support a healthy soil ecosystem with high populations of microorganisms. Highly concentrated chemical fertilizers kill soil microorganisms and force the plants to be solely reliant upon them. Organic fertilizers are best.

This is also what they say about how it helps organics.

Earth & Grow is the perfect compliment to organic fertilizer. It is important to maintain high concentrations of soil microbes to grow the best plants possible. Soil microbes (bacteria, fungi, protozoa) break down nutrients into usable forms for the plant to absorb. Without the Earth’s electrical energy, soil microbes are not performing to their maximum potential, which means your plants do not have efficient access to the nutrients they rely on for optimum health.

20. Without the Earth’s electrical energy, soil microbes are not performing to their maximum potential,

And this has been scientifically researched and documented where?

I will admit that I am completely skeptical but will be interested in seeing proof and documentation.

Thanks

J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.