Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ground up or nugg it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bitchesandbongs, Apr 10, 2012.

1. so like 10 mins ago me and my friend got into a giant ass argument about whether u should nugg it or grind it up before smoking (in a hand pipe or bong) and was wondering what u do and what u think smokes better (as in smoothness highness and long lastingness) happy toking:smoke:

2. Ground up = more surface area = more smoke = fucking ripped out of ur face

Bill nye taught me that when i was like 12 but i never understood his science

3. oh shit i remember bill nye the science guy, but ground up is better for me.

4. Grind it or Atleast break it up with yor hands it'll burn a lot better

5. 6when im trying to get high asap ill grind it butwhen im trying to smoke 3-4 bowls over the course of a whole movie i have to pace myself so i take small hits out nugged bowls because its easier to control

6. Cannot stand smoking a nuggy bowl... I like it well ground, burns far better.

7. What he said. Grinding it up makes it easier and faster to smoke, but if you leave it as nugs you will have to break up the bud by hand every time you want to smoke, which can deter you from smoking more when you're already baked. So nugs are better for conservation. If that is not a problem for you, though, grind that shit up and pack fat bowls.

8. Ground up all the way. Burns way better. :yummy:

9. I usually prefer ground but lately I have been hand breaking it. Just me being lazy.

10. I feel like i damage the majority of the trichomes when I break it by hand. I prefer to grind it when I have the opportunity.

11. I just use scissors, never really wanted to spend money on a grinder. Trichomes stick to the teeth on those too so scissors are probably better for it, if not a little slower. They let you get whatever sized nuglet you want tho, really fine or big enough to not pull though the hole in a pipe

Ps I'm faded :smoke:

12. Ya you sound a little faded man. :p. :smoke:

13. i have seen this EXACT thread before

14. Bill nye the science guy BILL BILL BILL!

15. Me personally, I like to break up the nug into small pieces, as I'm broke as fuck and don't have enough to grind it up and still pack fat bowls. But it burns a hella lot better when you grind it up.

16. I've been smoking nugs this whole time.. Maybe it's about time I start breaking up my weed.

17. I don't smoke very big bowls so I feel like it's a waste if I put in the grinder. And my shit's to sticky to break up.

18. Grinding up your weed is proven to be the superior choice over leaving it as a nug for various reasons stated above (surface area, consistency)

19. Ground up of course, much easier to smoke and burn it all.

20. I remember the first time I smoked with this guy he had a burnt nug in his metal pipe and i thought he was retarded or a complete rookie..