Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ground or broken up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skyzthelimit, Jul 15, 2010.

1. All I ever really smoke is bowls because none of the people I hang out with can roll so should I grind for a bowl or hand pick apart

2. lololololol

just split it.

3. Grind it.

Breaking it up with your hands takes away some of the trichomes on the weed, and takes away potency. Grinding it with a grinder saves all the kief that would have otherwise been lost on your fingers.

Plus, you get a finer finished product which means it burns smoother and better.

4. Yeah I have been trying to roll but I don't. Have it down yet

5. I'm a human grinder.

6. I usually just throw a whole nug in there is that being wastefull?

7. if you smoke it till it turns to ash, no.

8. I heard smoking seed leads to testicular cancer, so you might wanna stop being lazy and break it down if ur bud has any seeds

9. lol seeds do not cause balls cancer dude.

Grind it up if you have a screen. If you don't have any glass/metal screens, just break it up with your fingers.

10. I usually put a small clump on top of the hole in the boottom of the bowl and then loose stuff on top

11. I usually break it up. That way I have time to bond with the herb, putting all of my love into every piece, before I torch it and it sends me down Happy Highway.:smoking:

12. i like it ground it hits better when its ground up

13. personally i like using my fingers to break up weed when packing bowls, but i ALWAYS use a grinder when rolling J's because it just takes too much time and effort to cut your bud up real small​

14. technically i break it up, but not with my fingers, with small scissors -like really small ones, cuz it keeps the trichromes on and you get to bond with your weed lol its awesome, especially when youre blazed as shit (like me right now) in your dorms rollin another b.:smoke:

15. If you have a screen grind it up real fine. If not, what I do is put it in a grinder and do about a 1/4 to a 1/2 turn. It breaks it up without grinding it too fine. Works for me.

It's all a matter of preference though.