Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grit Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markusha, Aug 12, 2008.

1. i'd say vape it if you or a friend has a vaporizer...the silicon wont melt or vaporize...so you should be safe to do that while if it is grit weed, you will see it remain in the bowl when the weed is finished vaporizing.

2. dude just fucking smoke it. it aint gonna kill you. if its some outdoor it could just be minerals that the feeding tubes sucked into the plant from the soil. one grow i did last year had that happen and every nug sparked up like crazy. lol. really fun for joints.

3. any more grit weed sightings? there needs to be a foolproof method to detect it

4. wutup, from Jersey too. I know for sure that in NJ people don't do this. Smoked all across NJ, its never happened to me, and if you smoke fiber glass you would DEFF know. Its just really dry weed, seeds, stems sometimes, or just fungus. Get a better connect is what I say.

908 all the way

5. There is. It's called growing your own so you know you're getting quality and not bullshit :)

6. ^ thats what im sayin

7. at least it wasnt sprayed with ammonia like some mids ive seen before lol

8. :O:O holy sh!t, k so I have some really good weed, and its pretty dry, and i just took a nug and rubbed it on a cd and theres marks... is this shit garbage then? It does crakle sometimes. Don't mean to thread jack :p

9. that's the first I've heard of that....what did it look like and how did you know it was ammonia?

10. does it make a cloud of stuff when you break it up? does the kief feel normal? shake off the kief, and take the kief and rub it on the CD

11. Ah, the notorious Grit Weed. That is ABSOLUTELY what you've got, sorry dude. I wouldnt even smoke it. It came around these parts last summer and it was the stress. We called it fireworks cause it was right around July 4th. If it sparkles, it aint good!

12. If it's grit weed I definitely wouldn't use it. I'm confused about sparkles....I have heard that means there are fertilizers that weren't properly flushed. I'm not sure whether it's safe to smoke fertilizers either though.

13. I'd be willing to bet that 90% of the weed on the open market wasn't properly flushed.

14. damn that sucks....I wonder about any health concerns with that. How do you spot stuff that has been properly flushed?

15. Theres no cloud when I break it up, feels normal, and no scratches if its just kief, so i guess its all good. It'll only crackle (like once) if you cherry the bowl.

16. true. and also not dried and cured properly:mad:
    i sometimes even see wet stuff that starts molding cause its been in the bag for 14 days:eek:

17. i smoked some amnesia haze around a week ago and it was dry and had quite alot of thc by the looks of things, i put some in my mouth and chewed it but it wasnt gritty but since smoking it my lungs have felt destroyed and my throat feels uncomfortable as if i need to clear my throat all the time and its hard to swallow, reason im asking is my friend smoked about 3 or 4g more than me and he is fine with no sore throat or lungs could i just have a chest infection or something??

18. Well don't just throw it out, make it into some edibles or something.