Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, May 29, 2011.

1. Does it make a noticeable difference in the high you feel? Many times I've seen people break apart nugs with their fingers and stuff bowls with somewhat big pieces of herb. Is it better to grind the weed up into very little pieces and then smoke it?

2. The only way I could see it really making a difference is if someone were to get a lot of the THC on their hands, but even then you probably wouldn't notice it that much. Typically I grind my weed up every time I smoke just to keep a solid supply of kief going.

3. get a grinder with a kief screen save the kief for a fatty, smoke it then reply :)

4. grinding is for better rolling or better packing, as well as gathering kief for those of you who don't have a kief box.

5. Grinding weed before smoking is like chopping up food before cooking it.The food cooks faster the more it's chopped up because there's more of it exposed to the heat. If you just throw a nugget in a bowl,it would burn slower than if it was broken up.The faster it burns the more fuller hit you get.