Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding w/ Kief screen- Feel dumb...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by XPiperX, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Ok. Did a search, couldn't find something like this...

I was wondering if there's a "proper" way to grind and collect and kief. I just grind the bud until it's all sitting on the screen, then gently shake it form side to side and gently up and down, and that seems to work...

Anything wrong with what I'm doing?

2. nope sounds good man. i actually posted in the other forum about cleaning it because mines getting keif everywhere haha in between wedges and other assorted tight spaces.

3. I hear soaking in alcohol is good for that, then letting the alcohol/kief suspension dry out in a pan to collect said kief...

4. why would you soak kief in alcohol? or do you mean just to clean a grinder out.

5. Indeed.