Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding it up =)....by hand=((need help)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Angel_Dust, Nov 18, 2008.

1. I used the search button so don't pull that bull shit on me, so i got some really skuny weed today, it's really clumpy it's all green and got some red hair on it. bad part is there's lots of seeds and stems. soooo..... BEST way to grind in your opanion without a grinder?? need some help

please and thank you

Angel Dust:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Knife, hard surface.

Seriously, just take your time. I used to grind with a knife

3. You don't have any scissors laying around?

4. well never grinded before, first time i bought weed was today so not reallt sure if to hack at it or pull it apart gently thats why i did this

5. Well first just take out the seeds then break off all the stems, then take some scissors and snip that shit up. Do it over a flat surface so u dont lose any bud or crystals. If you dont have scissors just keep pullin it apart until its in tiny bits.

6. thx man one more thing . are the seeds white? cuz i got alot of these little white looking seed things but there's also brown ones too, just there's alot more white

7. They can be brown to tan, depends on how developed they are. Basically just pick it apart..no real reason you need to grind it other then for speed, although grinders are nice for saving kief.

8. I use a coffee grider (only for bud) takes like 2-3 sec to get to a fine powder, cleaning it out isn't that easy though.

9. what ever happened to picking apart your weed. We have hands for a reason.

10. I dunno about that Sweet Leaf, one of the things that allows mankind to survive is the use of tools. A good grinder goes a long way!

Edit: This post is off topic, do not respond to it. I have nothing to add about grinding by hand and I don't want to derail the conversation!

11. Cheap and easy way, Castor Cups, Things that make moving furniture ect easy are great for a cheap grinder. $2-3 it should cost.

[​IMG]

Herb in.
    [​IMG]

Add the other cup on the top with the herb inside.
    [​IMG]

Push the cups back and forth and itll break your weed up like so.
    [​IMG]

12. those are pretty cool, what kind of store did you pick those up in?

13. Home Depot/Hardware stores. Maybe furniture stores.