Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding for a vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit3, Mar 17, 2012.

1. So I bought my first vape and I was wondering wether or not I should grind the weed? Mostly because I love cracking open a grinder full of freshly ground bud.

2. Vaporizers rely on good air flow and surface area, hence they should always be packed with well grinded bud. Once the vapor clouds diminish, turning the bud over/stirring it up, and going back in for more, will often produce a few more hits that would have otherwise gone to waste.

Enjoy!

3. Also if its a vaporizer with a bowl (most are) then only fill it up to like 60% of the way. It's more efficient that way.

4. Most definitely grind it. Neurosis had it right, it's all about surface area.

5. Yep surface area.

Does an aspirin dissolve faster in water as a pill, or ground up?

6. As everyone has said, absolutely, a fine grind definitely vapes better, more surface area.

And I agree, I love smelling freshly ground bud, but I like vaping freshly ground bud even more =D. I grind my bud up for each session right before each session. So tastey.

7. OP got all the answers he could wish for in this thread.

On a side note, i'm still tokin on the same bowl i packed 2 days ago, feelsgoodman, with every stir comes a new hit.