grinding (aka a grind)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dagobaker, Nov 22, 2011.

1. just wondering if im the only one that works 24/7 365........never stopping....living and breathing plants....
    turns into a GRIND........after awhile

2. Smoking that much sounds exhaustive, and not fun at all.

3. Once a day man

4. There is so many terms in the OP post that are slang for so many different things.

This thread confuses me hahah

5. what isn't a grind

6. [quote name='"zombieSHROOM"']There is so many terms in the OP post that are slang for so many different things.

This thread confuses me hahah[/quote]

Yeah it was all over the place. I got lost too.

7. sorry lol
    growing bud..........
    by myself............
    never leaving the plants...ever
    a grind

8. [quote name='"dagobaker"']sorry lol
    growing bud..........
    by myself............
    never leaving the plants...ever
    a grind[/quote]

That's dedication. That's definitely you on your grind. Keep it up if that's what makes sense for you bro

9. Ohhhhh I get it now.

No doubt man, but I love growin so its more of a happy grind to mr haha

10. 3 straight years of grind really makes it tough to love it..........

11. I love my plants. I baby them. I don't find it a burden at all

12. [quote name='"dagobaker"']
    3 straight years of grind really makes it tough to love it..........[/quote]

I feel like your goal should always be to love what you do. Can you afford to take a break once your next batch of plants are done?

13. ''Any way you makin money, homie thats a grind." - Andre Nickatina

14. perpetual cant b stopped.........ur only as good as ur last zip(if u dont grow u wont have zips)
    loving and babying a few plants is a joy
    im finding making money is difficult..........no easy ways out over the long term
    u can do something for a few plants for a few runs.........
    can u do nothing but grow full time with no breaks for 10 straight years.....
    living a different lifestyle to keep things safe...........while keeping ur sanity?
    i said from the beginning its short term........it HAS to b short term
    this thread was for me venting and others like me also venting
    so please complain to ur hearts content
    just cause i complain doesnt mean id ont love bud

15. Damn you've legitimately been growing nonstop for TEN YEARS? Uh yeah, I feel your fucking pain then. Wow

16. im not at 10 year lol........but im trying to paint a picture
    its been over 4 straight years.............(with zero vacation......not a single 24 hours away from my plants)

17. [quote name='"dagobaker"']
    im not at 10 year lol........but im trying to paint a picture
    its been over 4 straight years.............(with zero vacation......not a single 24 hours away from my plants)[/quote]

Four years is still an incredibly long time. Do you get to benefit from the yield at all or does it all go out the door

18. i have plenty of ups and downs with yield..........and well..........bud is bud
    i went back to dirt 6 months ago and my yield has really recovered.........so all is looking good again
    im turning into a strain whore...which makes for more work.......but much more variety

19. You must be growing some legit weed after all that non-stop growing! guiness world record that shit!

20. na.......lots of people do way more than me for way longer.............