Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinders

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by olylongbord11, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Just got my first grinder, ever.

Any tips?

2. Put weed in. Grind. Smoke weed.

3. Grind. Marijuana. Up. :bongin:

4. We want pics.

5. what about keeping it clean?

6. just a two piece metal one, 15bucks.

Nothin special.

7. Christ people, OP asks for advice and you give him stoner bullshit. Should have expected that I guess.

OT: Grinders are great. It's pretty simple to grind, just put the weed in and twist it. Take the top off carefully and shake into a bowl or other container.

There's really no need to keep it "clean". You don't have a keif catcher though, so keif will be dumped out with every bowl or it will stick to the teeth and sides. If so, just use a paperclip or tweezers or whatever to scrape it together and into a bowl when you have enough.

Enjoy.

8. Thank you sir, +rep

9. if it gets sticky and hard to grind with, you can clean it using alcohol. as marijuana cooks know, thc is alcohol soluble, so some isopropyl alcohol with clean resin build up right off. you might even be able to evaporate it after to make ISO hash of some sort but i've never tried that... maybe i will now i think of it