Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikegirl16602, Dec 30, 2013.

1. What is the best grinder not too expensive price limit is like up to 25Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sharpshooters are nice. i suggest going to your local headshop or just even a normal cig shop and get a 4 piece grinder for 20 bucks.

3. Go on Amazon and buy a aluminum 4 piece grinder under $10. I bought the Indian crusher for $8

4. Go to brothers with glass. I got a grinder from there and it works great!

5. get a wooden grinder. basic and job done perfectly everytime. fuck a kief catcher i'm not a crackhead

6. Sharpshooters are pretty good. Just try and find a 4 piece grinder at a headshop near you. 

7. Bought the smartcrusher on amazon for 12 bucks. Should be able to find something on there for less than ten. Amazon is the place to go for all smoking accessories.

8. i got a nice grinder on amazon for $3 the shipping was more expensive lol it was $10 all together n i got it within a week

9. if $25 is your limit idk. but if you had $26 and some change order one from the sharpstone website, the medium one (2.5)in any color, and look up a discount code online. my buddy bought a green diamond grind same size as mine but he paid almost twice as much(like $45)

10. I like my medtainersent from underneath my balls

11. contradicting much? kief does the samething as weed so your pretty much calling yourself a crack head.

12. what exactly about a kief catcher makes one a crackhead?