Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kmichael, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Hey all just wondering what your favorite brands of grinders are. Looking for a metal one that is somewhat affordable with 2 chambers, durable blades/screen, and one that doesn't squeal when you open it. Open to hear about all kind though, thanks in advance for your time :D

2. It's best to look for quality, but if money is an issue.
    Sharpstone I guess.
    Quality would be space case or any other top of the line grinder.
    But of course, space case grinders are expensive.

3. Awesome thanks, going to go look into the more expensive would rather have quality

4. Sharp stone works excellent have both a sharp stone and space case and for the price the sharp stone is affordable and works excellent

5. I use a Space Case titanium medium sized, best 80 dollars I've ever spent.

I also have a Mendo Mulcher that works very well too :)

6. I've got a diamond grind that I paid $40 for about 5 years ago, and it still works and shines like I just got it home.

7. You can get a space case or other quality 2 piece grinder and pollen box for $60-$80 depending on size. Alot better than a 4 piece grinder.