Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder stuck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 370z420, Jul 15, 2013.

1. hello fellow blades, 
    Recently i was partying with my friends.
    halfway through our blaze sesh my grinder locked up and wont open.
    it has 2g inside so i need to find a solution that i can open it and not get the weed wet and shit.
    any ideas? anything is helpful at this point.

2. Twist harder or get your boyfriend to open it.

3. All i have is, if you have a big vice put it between that and twist hard af.

4. start beating it on shit.

5. Use a screwdriver as a lever.

6. Freeze it

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. kill it with fire.

8. Knock it on a table hard

9. Use the back part of a wooden door between where the edge of the door and the frame is and the side the hinges or on, lodge the grinder in the gap and pull the door up as a clamp then pull or unscrew the stuck grinder. I got mine stuck once and me and my much stronger friend couldnt even budge it, then I tried that and it was off in less than 10 seconds.

Sent from my LT15i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I've had this happen.

I just bought a new grinder. :(

11. if it gets warm it might loosen, i would say put it in the oven at a low heat for a little while and see if that works?

12. I've always used brute strength to open it in a situation like that.

If you can't open it, get a hammer and tap the top of it till it loosens.

13. chuck it across the room

14. Channel locks. 

15. That sucks

I wonder if the threading crossed or its just residue.

16. Personally I use a knife or a flat-head screw driver to wedge and pry it open if it's the top piece. If it's the threads part, generally vice grips and long pliers for more leverage.

Once you get it open take some rubbing alcohol and a q-tip, and clean all of the threads and places where it touches other parts. Clean it up real good and then you won't have it happen the next time.

A grinder with a thread, and not for the THC chamber?