Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder sizes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CRKTE, May 13, 2010.

1. Could i buy a different piece for my grinder with bigger holes? i dont like how small my grinder grinds up my bud. i searched and havent seemed to find anything. and its a sweetstone 4 piece grinder.

thanks

2. I know exactly what you mean. When I used a grinder it seemed like I was grinding it up so finely I was just using more bud. The best suggestion for this is 1 and 2;

[​IMG]

3. No, additional parts for grinders are not sold for any brand (or at least I've yet to find one that does). The only option is to go to your local headshop and look at the grinders they have until you find one you like. The ground bud being too small should never really be a problem though. The finer it's ground, the more surface area is exposed, and the more evenly joints and blunts will burn. For pieces, either use a screen, or put a nug in to cover the hole in the bowl, and then fill the rest with ground bud.